If you need to report an emergency dial 911
To submit a service request click here
Hurst Where We Live (Hurst WWL) is an online and mobile service request system for the City of Hurst. In an effort to make reporting an issue easier for our citizens the City of Hurst partnered with CitySourced to create the Hurst Where We Live mobile application for citizen requests for service.
Hurst WWL allows our residents to identify issues and report them to the City of Hurst. You may upload an image or video when submitting your request. The interactive map will mark the geographic location or you can input the location yourself. You will receive updates on your service requests when action is taken. Additionally, you may pay your water bill or traffic citation through the mobile app, see pets that are ready for adoption, connect with our social media outlets, and more!
Report an Issue now via this web page
How to use Hurst WWL Mobile App
- After downloading the mobile app to your smartphone, launch the app to report an issue, pay your water bill or citation, or visit the city website or social media outlets
- Click "Create a Request" on the home screen
- Snap a picture, video or sound clip. You have the option to create a request without an image or video as well
- Click the “use / attach / escape” button depending on your phone
- Search for an address or use the location finder then click Next
- Select a "Report Type"
- Writing a detail is optional, but any extra information is useful
- Touch "Submit"
Tips for Using Hurst WWL:
- Never use a smartphone while driving! The issue is not worth your safety.
- GPS feature must be turned on for the mobile app to work properly.
- Most data plans allow for unlimited photos and incident submissions; check your plan.
- Try to provide additional comments such as streets, cross-streets, or landmarks.
- Avoid zooming in too far when taking the photograph. Try to include any identifying or distinguishing objects that are nearby.
- Please do not submit duplicate requests with multiple photos. Submit the single best photo or ticket representing the issue and include comments for multiple tags.
Download it now!
iPhone or iPad
Visit the App Store and search for the term “Hurst Where We Live.” Download the app from the app store for free. Or click here to download now!
Visit the Play store and search for the term “Hurst Where We Live.” Download the app from the play store for free. Or click her to download now!